Joys In My Life (Photos)

I took five photos in my bedroom of things that hold a special place within me.
They all have a Polaroid-esque style and feel to them. All were taken on a Fujifilm Instax camera.

Animals! - I love all types of animals. This is a poster
handed down from my father to me. The kitties' stares are powerful.
Music! - Specifically metal and rock. My father
had this old poster of 90's Metallica and gave it
to me as a surprise. 
Plushies! - Childish, all hold a special place in my heart
and I'd be miserable if I couldn't see them everyday.

Succulents! - They're quirky, tiny, and special. My mother
gifted me these two lovely cacti for my birthday. They sit on the ledge
of my bedroom window. My house is filled with happy, tiny plants.
Art! - Who would I be without it? 



Comments

  1. as possible series subjects Succulents and ART seem to lend themselves well to visuals.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts